Square Enix has announced that the long-awaited Final Fantasy XVI has officially gone gold. The announcement came via Twitter, saying, “from the entire team, including Torgal, we hope you’re looking forward to #FF16’s launch on June 22nd”.
The game has gone gold nearly 3 months before its official release date.
Final Fantasy 16 Standard Edition
- Weapon “Braveheart”
- Accessory “Ketsy’s Lucky Charm”
- Accessory “Scholar’s Glasses”
- “Ketsy’s Lucky Charm” is an accessory that increases the amount of gill you can get when equipped.
- “Scholar’s Glasses” are accessories that increase the amount of experience points you can gain when equipped.
- The expiration date for each digital award is 23:59 on December 31, 2030. Please use it until the due date.
- In order to obtain each digital benefit, an Internet connection is required.
*To receive each digital benefit, you need to sign in to PlayStation™Network.
- Each digital benefit can be received from the “Main Menu > System >Item Post” in the game. The “Item Post” will be unlocked after about 2 hours of progress in the game.
- Each digital benefit may be sold at a later date.
Final Fantasy 16 Deluxe Edition
Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
- Everything in the standard edition
- Digital Mini Artbook
- Digital Mini Soundtrack
- *The Digital Mini Artbook and Digital Mini Soundtrack (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) are available through the Square Enix Digital Content Viewer.
- Square Enix Digital Content Viewer is included in this product and will be automatically downloaded on the release date of this product. If you’ve already downloaded Square Enix Digital Content Viewer, you can view and view this content without any additional downloads.
*An internet connection is required to use Square Enix Digital Content Viewer.
Final Fantasy XVI is scheduled to release June 22, 2023 on the PlayStation 5 as a timed exclusive.
For more from Insider Gaming, check out the breaking news that E2 2023 is officially canceled.