PlayStation has announced during its PlayStation Showcase that Five Night’s at Freddy’s Help Wanted 2 is in development and will release in late 2023.
The original title, Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted was a collection of classic and original mini-games set in the Five Nights universe. Survive terrifying encounters with your favorite killer animatronics in a collection of new and classic FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’ experiences. “Where fantasy and fun come to life!”
The original included (a VR headset was not required to play).
- YOU’RE HIRED – Time to get your hands dirty. Repair claustrophobic ventilation systems, troubleshoot broken animatronics that could activate at any moment, or spend your evenings cowering in the nighttime security guard office.
- CELEBRATE – Confront your favorite killer animatronics including; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Springtrap, The Mangle, Funtime Foxy, and Circus Baby.
- FUN FUN PRIZES – Toys, Plushies, Bobbleheads, and candy candy candy! Earn super fun prizes you can play with at the interactive Prize Counter! Collect well hidden Faz-Tokens to unlock even more rare collectibles for more SUPER FUN FUN FUN.
- PIZZA PARTY – Scenes from classic titles have been updated and remade for a fully immersive experience including; Five Nights at Freddy’s, Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, Five Nights at Freddy’s 4, and Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location.
- TWO WAYS TO PLAY – Experience the horror in flat (non-VR) mode or VR. Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are supported.
Are you excited to play Five Nights at Freddy’s Help Wanted 2?
You can watch the official PlayStation Showcase on the company’s YouTube here.
For more from Insider Gaming, check out the news that the PSVR 2 is selling extremely well, despite earlier reports it was not.