On March 24th, Resident Evil 4 Remake will release to eagerly awaiting fans, but already, plenty of content has been leaked online. From players streaming the story to clips of boss fights being uploaded to video-sharing platforms, there’s plenty out there in the wild. Now, it seems that a list of Resident Evil 4 Remake achievements has surfaced – or at least, part of one.
This list reportedly comes from the same individual who was posting gameplay videos online a few days ago. Bizarrely, this user was attempting to turn his leaks into a racket, requesting donations that would encourage him to post further clips. Since posting the content, the profile in question has been removed.
There’s a solid list of Resident Evil 4 Remake achievements for ‘collectionists’ to get their teeth stuck into (that’s a zombie pun). Here’s the full list that was leaked on Reddit:
Bear in mind that this list has been obtained from a source that has since been eradicated from the platform it was operating on.
- Obtain All Trophies
- Parry and Enemy With The Knife
- Upgrade a Weapon
- Get the exclusive Upgrade for a weapon
- Rescue Ashley While She’s Being Carried away by an enemy
- Destroy A Clockwork Castellan
- Defeat Del Lago
- Defeat Bitores Mendes
- Defeat the Verdugo
- Defeat Ramon Salazar
- Defeat Jack Krauser
- Defeat Osmund Saddler
- Defeat 3 Enemies with One Flashbang Grenade
- Defeat a Garrador Using Only Knives
- Kill 2 Parasites Inside A Regenerator With One Bullet
- Throw a Grenade Into Ramon Salazar’s Mouth
- Use A Cannon To Defeat A Zealot
- Make It Through Both Minecart Sections In The Underground Tunnel Without Taking Damage
- Reach the Top Of The Clock Tower Without The Lift Stopping Once
- Escape On The Water Scooter Without Taking Damage
- Sell A Single Treasure For At Least 1,000,000 Ptas
- Obtain All Treasures included on the village treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Treasures included on the castle treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Treasures included on the island treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Weapons
- Destroy all ClockWork Castellan’s
- Complete the main story on Standard Mode Or Higher
- Complete the main story on Standard Mode with an S+ Rank
- Complete the main story on Hardcore Mode Or Higher
- Complete the main story on Hardcore Mode with an S+ Rank
- Complete the main story on Professional Mode
- Complete the main story within 8 Hours
- Complete the main story Without using a recovery Item
- Complete the main story Without using only knives and handguns
- Complete the main story Without talking to the merchant once
- Complete a game at the shooting range
- Complete an S rank in all games at the shooting range
- Shoot through and destroy 5 targets at the shooting range with one shot
It’s thought that there are still some hidden achievements yet to be uncovered. According to comments left on the Reddit post, the leaker hadn’t reached certain parts of the game yet, so it’s unknown if hidden achievements will pop up once those certain tasks are completed.
For instance, there was a concern that the U3 fight may have been stripped from the game, given that there are no achievements that address said battle. However, it was explained that the streamer in question hadn’t reached that particular scrap just yet and that there are no achievements for fighting El Gigante (and some other bosses), so it may just be that there’s no reward for fighting U3.
Resident Evil 4 Remake launches on March 24th on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC platforms.
For more Insider Gaming news, check out our coverage of the claim that there’s an Atomic Heart 2 being prepped for development.