After a long wait, it looks like PlayStation 5 owners in Europe will finally be able to get their hands on The Last of Us Part 1 Firefly Edition.
According to a store listing on the German version of the PlayStation Direct website, The Last of Us Part 1 Firefly Edition is available for pre-order. Retailing for €109.99, the game is slated to launch on Thursday, January 26, 2023.
Not only does the special collector’s edition include a copy of the game, but players also get a few other niceties to justify the cost. Those include:
- The Last of Us Left Behind prequel chapter for PS5
- Limited edition SteelBook display case
- The Last of Us: American Dreams Comics #1 – #4 with new cover art (English only)
- Early unlock of the following in-game items that are unlocked via coupon codes:
- Increased Crafting and Healing Speed Skills
- 9mm Reload Speed and Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrades
- Explosive Arrows Gameplay Modifier
- Dither Punk Filter and Speedrun Mode
- Six Weapon Skins: Black Gold 9mm Pistol, Silver Filigree 9mm Pistol, Rubber Tactical Shotgun, Sculpted Oak Shotgun, Arctic White Bow, Carbon Black Bow
Due to the high demand, Sony is limiting the purchase of the Firefly Edition to one per order. It also should be noted that a physical copy of the game isn’t included, instead, you’ll get a code to download the game from the PlayStation Store.
If you don’t want to wait for the Firefly Edition, The Last of Us Part 1 is available now for PS5. The game is also set to launch on March 3, 2023, for PC via Steam.
Want more Insider Gaming? Check out our story on hackers ruining Rainbow Six Siege for players.