• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

What to make of 2024 so far for Xbox?

I'm sure Indi will be great but Xbox's high point of 2024 is Game Pass, that's literally all it has going for it atm
I don't know why gaming rent is a high point. On pc you don't even need to do that as epic games gives out free stuff and cashback (and to a lesser extent itch.io and gog).

Or you can get free to keep games on amazon prime.

I wish more Xbox fans would actually buy games. Stop the game pass, it killed Xbox. Devs don't get enough money. Not enough buying the Series X either. Too many bought the S. Which makes me think alot of Xbox fans didnt believe in the platform. If they did they would buy the games and buy the better console. Instead they paid $1 gamepass and bought the cheapest console.

And then tried to start a console war. Alot of the big ones already switched to Playstation. And now the moan about Xbox being terrible an PS5 is far superior.

Nobody wants this people on either side.

I like games, I prefer PlayStation. But I also like Xbox and PC. I'm a games fan. And competition is also good.

Too many also dropped Xbox for PC.
I hope there is another Xbox in the future.
I never bought a series console, no game interested me. And I love halo. It always made me purchase an Xbox. But 343...

That's 2024 for me.

Back