• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

PS5 Pro giveaway

Since I'd wager most (or all) of us are here for the PS5 Pro giveaway, I think we should do this new community a solid favour and start handing out likes/reactions to most/all posts, so that someone here will have a chance to win!

Not sure exactly what you mean about handing out likes/reactions? You can react to posts in the bottom right. Unless you mean something different?

Well been waiting a while for the ps5 pro.Must admit I'm very disappointed that you need to buy the hard drive separately. Here in Australia the digital version is around $1200 + and with hard drive it's $1300 +Sony is taken us for a ride.Life is hard enough without having to sell a kidney to pay for it.Looks like I will be waiting till someone sells theirs on ebay in a year or so.🤣

You know what really gets me fired up is the fact that the pro is virtually the same design as the ps5.I could understand a little if a whole new model needed to be made.So other than the side covers and the the workings inside the frame is the same.No mention of controllers so I don't know if it even comes with unit.For this price the edge controller should be in package. Ah I feel better know.👻

You know what really gets me fired up is the fact that the pro is virtually the same design as the ps5.I could understand a little if a whole new model needed to be made.So other than the side covers and the the workings inside the frame is the same.No mention of controllers so I don't know if it even comes with unit.For this price the edge controller should be in package. Ah I feel better know.👻
Yeah, I feel like they could've done something a little more than "three lines", lmao. Maybe it's symbolic of the lines Sony CEOs must be doing with that price point. : P

At this rate of price increases Sony will force players to shift to PC.The only reason I haven't made the move was because I was hoping ps5 pro was going to be affordable. I play on line with friends and moving to pc is will put me at a disadvantage against keyboard and mouse. No cross play between pc and consoles.P.S. If I was designing the outside 5 stripes would have been better to represent ps5.🔨

Back