• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

New Information for Insomniac Games' Future

Cerberus

Registered
According to a source, Sony is planning to announce Marvel's Venom in the upcoming State of Play event while the bigger Marvel's Wolverine is holding the place for another revealment in Summer of 2025.
186fc6ff5321c46cf5b648b8609a9aab.webp

At least in late of 2023, Insomniac Games has plans to release three DLCs for the Marvel's Spider-Man 2 which are unknown to be still in the working or not. In the other hand, studio is aiming 2028 for a fully-fledged sequel and 2029 for the next installment of Ratchet and Clank titles, which is probable to be a PS6 exclusive. However, as we know, the Venom standalone sequel is still targeting a Q3/Q4 2025 release date.

According to a source, Sony is planning to announce Marvel's Venom in the upcoming State of Play event while the bigger Marvel's Wolverine is holding the place for another revealment in Summer of 2025.
View attachment 17
At least in late of 2023, Insomniac Games has plans to release three DLCs for the Marvel's Spider-Man 2 which are unknown to be still in the working or not. In the other hand, studio is aiming 2028 for a fully-fledged sequel and 2029 for the next installment of Ratchet and Clank titles, which is probable to be a PS6 exclusive. However, as we know, the Venom standalone sequel is still targeting a Q3/Q4 2025 release date.
I hope it's a good game so I'll get it too besides the regular Spider-Man games!

View attachment 17
Hope all those leaks come to fruition Insomniac fkn rules 😁

Avatar checks out haha -- Who would you want as the "villain" for the Venom game? We know there's already a Carnage layup from the the flame side quests.
Honestly the avatar pic was just a screenshot I have on my camera roll haha although he was the coolest part of Spidey 2 for me.

Carnage makes sense I think. I assume they wouldn’t save him for the third game since they teased something else and also they probably don’t want to do the symbiote thing again?

Honestly the avatar pic was just a screenshot I have on my camera roll haha although he was the coolest part of Spidey 2 for me.

Carnage makes sense I think. I assume they wouldn’t save him for the third game since they teased something else and also they probably don’t want to do the symbiote thing again?
Yep I'm with you on that, symbiote brawl would be wicked. If they are going to use Silk I don't think it'll be as a main protagonist, more of a sidekick role.

Back