• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Favourite AC game and why?

It's gotta be Assassin's Creed ORIGINS.

The setting alone is unparalleled plus the story, characters & gameplay are so riveting.

Personally a Top 10 open world game in my book & in my opinion one of if not the crowning achievement of Ubisoft thus far alongside Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Origins for me as well. Bayek is a great character and that world is beautiful and fun to explore.

That being said, I’m really looking forward to the Black Flag remake because prior to Origins that was my favorite. I’ve tried to replay it though and for me it hasn’t aged well. I’m hoping they use the updated combat and ditch the eavesdrop and tailing missions.

Brotherhood had prime Ezio in story and age, Rome was a great setting and I've got amazing memories of making friends in the multiplayer mode, which was dreadfully underrated I think. Can't think of a better all rounder.
Ezio trilogy is sooo good. I’d be down if those are games being remade as well.

Origins for me as well. Bayek is a great character and that world is beautiful and fun to explore.

That being said, I’m really looking forward to the Black Flag remake because prior to Origins that was my favorite. I’ve tried to replay it though and for me it hasn’t aged well. I’m hoping they use the updated combat and ditch the eavesdrop and tailing missions.

Dude for real AC Origins' world is unbelievable.

Even these days it's so breathtaking to get lost into & roleplay. Tons of stuff to do & interesting points of interests as well (i.e. FFXV Collab).

Wait what? Black Flag REMAKE?!! Really bro? I have that game as well but I honestly I haven't played it that long for some reason (backlog lol) however that's excellent news indeed.

Dude for real AC Origins' world is unbelievable.

Even these days it's so breathtaking to get lost into & roleplay. Tons of stuff to do & interesting points of interests as well (i.e. FFXV Collab).

Wait what? Black Flag REMAKE?!! Really bro? I have that game as well but I honestly I haven't played it that long for some reason (backlog lol) however that's excellent news indeed.
I replayed Origins last year and it still blew me away. Agreed it’s an awesome world to get lost in.

And yessir a Black Flag remake is on the way as reported on by our own @Grant Taylor-Hill

Black Flag Remake Insider Gaming

It's gotta be Assassin's Creed ORIGINS.

The setting alone is unparalleled plus the story, characters & gameplay are so riveting.

Personally a Top 10 open world game in my book & in my opinion one of if not the crowning achievement of Ubisoft thus far alongside Ghost Recon Wildlands.

They do have a new ghost recon in the works but i can't see it being anything but a miserable experience with what Ubisoft have pumped out in recent times lmao. Maybe it'll be the first quintuple A game!

They do have a new ghost recon in the works but i can't see it being anything but a miserable experience with what Ubisoft have pumped out in recent times lmao. Maybe it'll be the first quintuple A game!
Sounds like you’re not looking forward to AC Shadows? Haha

I replayed Origins last year and it still blew me away. Agreed it’s an awesome world to get lost in.

And yessir a Black Flag remake is on the way as reported on by our own @Grant Taylor-Hill

Black Flag Remake Insider Gaming
Makes you wonder if Skull & Bones' mediocrity / irrelevancy has got to do with this 🧐

Not to mention IMO they could've done this a lot sooner from based from what we've seen on that game.

Thanks again tho dude.

Back