• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

EXCLUSIVE – New Details on The Next Battlefield Game

Tom Henderson

Administrator
Staff member
We have yet more details on the next Battlefield game, which is set to release in 2025 and could be named Battlefield 6.

Read the full article here...

battlefield-concept.webp

10 maps for all the development resources thrown in sounds dissapointing, was hoping more for about. But picking up downed players to revive them is something I REALLY hope happens along with the Caliber based destruction.

With the size of the maps they build, I'm not too upset about just 10. If they were COD size, sure.
I mean we used to have 18 maps with 1942 on launch and then BF2 having 12 maps on launch (which where pretty big at the time) and since they're having a way more stable development cycle than 2042 with the player count back to 64p... I was hopeing they could up it a bit. Also makes me nervous that we may see the big content gaps that hurt BFV & 2042.

Some quiet hype from what Zampella has said and these other details. I'll pre-order regardless (Yep, one of them) so it would be nice if, you know, the game is good and works.

10 maps for all the development resources thrown in sounds dissapointing, was hoping more for about. But picking up downed players to revive them is something I REALLY hope happens along with the Caliber based destruction.
10 maps at launch isn't too bad, I expect they will follow a similar pattern as BF1 and release more over time, and BF1's DLCs had some amazing maps

I'll take popcorn to watch the competition between Grand Theft Auto 6, Call of Duty Saturn and Battlefield 6🔥🔥🔥
I found out that the game is looking for a longer campaign than BFV, BF1 and so on as they're taking an approach to bring open arenas for fighting scenes and some futuristic kind of things in the next title.

Back