• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Your Black Ops 6 Tips for New Players?

Brandon Morgan

Guide Writer
Staff member
Hey!

I'm working on a new series of guides for IG, and I hope to involve the community on the forums. I'm writing up a series of tips for new players jumping into Black Ops 6 on launch, but I'd like to highlight community tips, too. I'll compile as many as possible into a single guide, with credit for each, and publish it on Insider Gaming.

To that end, do y'all have any tips to share with new players? It can be anything that comes to mind for someone just jumping into the multiplayer side of Call of Duty who wants to improve.

It’s important to always be ready to look/aim anywhere at anytime reaction time is important within any FPS game especially for COD, not to mention being able to accurately predict players movements which comes with practice and advanced map knowledge

Audio matters, arguably more than sight. Being able to pre-aim at a door or around a corner can make a huge difference when you know to listen for weapon shots or footsteps. It's also good for avoiding an ambush from behind.

Back