• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Which PS5 games are you most excited for in 2024-2025?

Kiznel

Registered
These are just some of the games launching on PS5 soon!

Which ones are you most excited for? Are there any you're excited for that aren't listed here?

TsKYcnS.png

MachineGames + Indiana Jones are a match made in heaven so it's definitely a day 1 (day 1.2 technically on PS) for me. Of the not listed ones I'm especially curious and excited for Death Stranding 2. My prayers of Kojima finally getting a decent editor probably haven't been answered but it's guaranteed to be phenomenally unique.

I'm really excited for the Croc: Legend of the Gobbos remaster - love a chance to replay a game from my childhood. Aside from that, Indiana Jones and hopefully GTA 6 are at the top of the list.

Which ones are you most excited for? Are there any you're excited for that aren't listed here?

TsKYcnS.png

TsKYcnS.png
i need the Lies of P dlc badly.

Death Stranding 2 is the game I'm ready to buy PS5 (even PRO?) again* and probably GTA 6 but I assume both of the games are coming out late 2025.
*again because I sold it already since I have a gaming PC and I've played all the games on PS5 I wanted.

Back