• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Spotify x GTA 6 Integration

Proven

Registered
Would it not be possible for Rockstar to integrate the Spotify app into GTA 6? Like, just have the app available to use instead of the normal radio in cars? Imagine you could drive around with your friends while playing your own Spotify playlist, jamming out!

Idk how that would work on the legal side of things with copyright and all of that.
But I feel like it would be similar to how PlayStation, Xbox, and smart TV’s now just have the Spotify installed. And you would be able to open the app inside of the game. I think that would be dope and it feels possible. I would say that Spotify premium would be required, which would be great advertisement for Spotify.

Would it not be possible for Rockstar to integrate the Spotify app into GTA 6? Like, just have the app available to use instead of the normal radio in cars? Imagine you could drive around with your friends while playing your own Spotify playlist, jamming out!

Idk how that would work on the legal side of things with copyright and all of that.
But I feel like it would be similar to how PlayStation, Xbox, and smart TV’s now just have the Spotify installed. And you would be able to open the app inside of the game. I think that would be dope and it feels possible. I would say that Spotify premium would be required, which would be great advertisement for Spotify.

I also made a Reddit thread 2 years ago and had a lot of people discussing it.

I love the idea, but it sounds like a total legal nightmare. I imagine you'd probably not be able to hear other people's music in their vehicles, or maybe a long but predetermined list of 'allowed' songs.

It would be incredible but the bureaucracy behind it must be crazy

Back