• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Rumors Circulate That Days Gone Is Getting PS5 Remaster

Mike Straw

Senior Editor
Staff member
According to a new rumor, Days Gone could be the next game from the PS4 to get the remaster treatment on PS5.

Read the full article here...

best-post-apocalyptic-games-days-gone-1155x770.jpg

Seems a little early for a remaster on a game that looked good anyway. How about putting the money into other games, or a second Days Gone or remaster older games....

Good... I still won't get it as I'm looking forward to other remasters/remakes... But still nice for those who liked this game on the PS4/PS4 Pro though!

I'm one of those guys Yeez because IMO this game is a hidden gem & very underrated !!!

This is good news indeed but one must wonder why does Sony / Bend aren't greenlighting a sequel for so long now.

They could easily hire back Garvin too. I just don't understand it but the prevailing theory as far as I can tell is that Sony doesn't want two zombie IPs to overlap with one another (Last of Us being the other one).

I'm one of those guys Yeez because IMO this game is a hidden gem & very underrated !!!

This is good news indeed but one must wonder why does Sony / Bend aren't greenlighting a sequel for so long now.

They could easily hire back Garvin too. I just don't understand it but the prevailing theory as far as I can tell is that Sony doesn't want two zombie IPs to overlap with one another (Last of Us being the other one).
Yeah if they ever made a sequel for this game and it was better than the first game so will it sell very well and I might get it if it looks very good to me.

Back