• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

PlayStation State of Play on 19-20 September (based on Lunatic Ignus)

SaigonGamer

Registered
Hey,

Recently Lunatic Ignus announced that State of Play will be hosted on 19-20 September (next week).

What games do you expect on the up-coming State of Play?

This SoP needs to have atleast one first party reveal, like GoT2, otherwise it's just a waste of time and not a good look with PS5Pro coming out with nothing to look forward to in 2025.

I feel like we need a showcase in stead of a state play specially after announcing that 700 dollar price hike and not to mention how expensive it is in other countries. But yeah we need a showcase to see our first party studios cuz rn we kinda lacking

If there will be a State of Play and they will present at least one 1st party, Sony has really given up on the idea of a showcase and most likely they will not show games with a long time as Wolverine, preferably in the case of DS2 with 1 maximum year. I'm not the happiest with this format because I would have preferred to see a showcase of at least 1 hour and to present more content... not just 3rd party and 1 game from Sony studios.

Ghost of Tsushima 2 and hopefully a new Uncharted game would be great. I'm also holding out hope that we'll one day get a GTA 4 remaster, in the same way we got Red Dead last year.

Not sure what to expect, I just hope for any new singleplayer / story game announcements, I don't care about live service games and shooters anyway these days or mostly not at least. So hopefully some news about the new Bend game, the project from Cory and Ghost of Tsushima 2 for example, anything that would make me excited for future Sony games at least ^^

Back