• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Jeff Grub: State of Play is probably coming in "about 12-ish days."

Bogdan47xD

Registered
Kppjd3P.png

Personally, I don't see a very important show, I predict some release dates for DS2, LEGO Horizon and METRO PSVR2 + something 3rd party. Maybe we have a surprise and we have a trailer for Wolverine or a reveal for Ghost of Tsushima II, but we'll see.

I get that people wanna see games running on the Pro, but the thing is that just like the reveal video they did a few days ago you wont be able to tell the difference anyway due to the shitty bitrate and compression. Personally hoping for something like Ghost of Tsushima 2, even though that doesn't exactly sound likely to happen. Maybe a first look at the Astro DLC?

If a state of play is coming that quick, not sure why the pro wasn't announced during it. Maybe so all the talk isn't on the new hardware but to keep the focus on the game... Still, the console reception might have been better if shown off with a brand new PlayStation Studio game. Might still be the case and the discussion around the console will shift, we'll see.

If it's truly a State of Play, I will keep my expectations in check since it's been two years since I personally had a State of Play that was great for me.

If it's truly a State of Play, I will keep my expectations in check since it's been two years since I personally had a State of Play that was great for me.
Same. To be completely honest I’ve come to believe that, for me personally, state of plays are a waste of time.

We need a PlayStation Showcase. It’s long over due.

Back