• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Hello Fellow Xbox Users!!

How are you enjoying Cyberpunk 2077? Nearly 100 hours in, and I've yet to actually finish the game
I recently got back into it and enjoying it quite a bit. Trying to go for the full 1000g completion.

I also ended up ordering a CP2077 Xbox One X I found for cheap, couldn’t bring myself to pay $500 at launch for it, found one on FB Marketplace for $120 with a bad hard drive, so I’m gonna be fixing it. I love collecting stuff for games I really enjoy and CP2077 is definitely one of those

After seeing ps5 pro, do you think Xbox need any midgen console?

personally i think xbox should skip midgen and start nextgen early (2026) with a $499 handheld device

personally i think xbox should skip midgen and start nextgen early (2026) with a $499 handheld device
No I don't think it is needed. Xbox needs to figure out their overall direction first. I am still not convinced they are staying in the hardware space.

No need for midgen xbox. There's not much in the form of series x/s only games nowadays. Everything releases on xbox one and series x/s so makes me wonder if I should've just stayed with my one x 🤔

Back