• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Grubb reiterates the 24th for a State of Play

Less exciting remaster than Horizon Zero Dawn? How?!?!
I'm so done with the insane quantity of remasters from Sony, put some more focus on new things for fuck's sake.
Amen to that. Sure, remaster something that we can't play on modern consoles anymore or ps3 era games and prior; but why oh why are they remastering stuff that has absolutely no need to be remastered, immensely frustrating... put the money and time to better use!

LittleBigPlanet 3 is being removed from PS Plus, I'd kill for the "less exciting" remaster to be an LBP Trilogy compilation for PS5 and PC, as much as I really doubt it's that

Dude for real the Wolverine game on the heels of the success of Deadpool movie & with Tsushima with accolades of FX Shogun TV series...

It just makes perfect sense for Sony to seize the moment.
they can definitely capitalize in this moment, question is if they will or not. Plus I think the Venom DLC will most likely be announced in this state of play most because of the Venom Movie that is also coming.

Less exciting remaster than Horizon Zero Dawn? How?!?!
Spiderman 2 being the only [not remake/remasters] big first party game entirely for this playstation gen feels like absolute insanity... The console has been out for nearly 4 years!? Even including remakes and remasters it has very very little to offer in the ways of absolute next gen exclusives. Now they're going with remastering games that still play and look perfectly fine!

Spiderman 2 being the only [not remake/remasters] big first party game entirely for this playstation gen feels like absolute insanity... The console has been out for nearly 4 years!? Even including remakes and remasters it has very very little to offer in the ways of absolute next gen exclusives. Now they're going with remastering games that still play and look perfectly fine!
Yes! Absolutely agree. This gen has been so weird.

I could see validation in a zero dawn remaster for newcomers to the franchise if they update the face animations to match Forbidden West. The faces in the sequel were fantastic so I guess my point is I can see how there’s room for improvements for the original.

But I fully agree it’s not necessary and I also wish PlayStation would just focus on getting new first party games into our hands.

Last of us P1 and P2 Remaster Bundle edition Extra HDR edition, plus get free tommy's adventure DLC
😂

But dude in all seriousness what if Sony drops TLOU part 3 you know!

It kinda align since I think later this year the second season of the game's HBO show is premieres if I'm not mistaken.

Back