• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Favorite Indie Games?

Mike Straw

Senior Editor
Staff member
Tomorrow is the Six One Indie Fall Showcase. It's going to have 45 different indie games to show off, which makes me super thrilled. If you don't know, I have a major supporter of indie games, and have a goal to bring more of them to the forefront. So, with that said, I want to get a conversation going:

What are your favorite indie games?

There's a lot to choose from, but games like Tchia, El Paso, Elsewhere, and Undertale are three of my all-time favorite indie titles of the last decade. What about you:?

Maybe Road 96, I loved it although I was quite disappointed with the second game, Road 96 Mile 0. American Arcadia is also very good, I don't know which one to choose between these two games.

Not sure if it counts but the Oddworld games.

Especially the PS1 entries. Man they're super tough to beat but when you do it's the best feeling. Now that I think about it they're kinda like the Dark Souls of 2D platforming 😉

Again I'm not entirely if they're mainstream now these days lol

Gonna have to go with The Stanley Parable (2013) as my top choice personally, I did like Ultra Deluxe's New Content but the humour gets a lot more repetitive and I think the original being that much shorter overall works in its favour

Back