• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Congratulations to PenniacGiant 🥳

It's mb I didn't feel like it fit too nicely anywhere else but thankfully it seems an admin has shifted it over to what must be the most suitable place 👍
Ahh okay... Then I guess it's in the right place for now at least.

Anyway... This giveaway/prize is a very generous one from the Insider Gaming team and I hope it'll be possible for them to do more in the future as it's a nice thing to do and there's people out there who might need to win whatever there's to win and we'll get to know who will win the first giveaway in 22 days now FYI! 👀

Ahh okay... Then I guess it's in the right place for now at least.

Anyway... This giveaway/prize is a very generous one from the Insider Gaming team and I hope it'll be possible for them to do more in the future as it's a nice thing to do and there's people out there who might need to win whatever there's to win and we'll get to know who will win the first giveaway in 22 days now FYI! 👀
It'll come around fast and you're right there, rumours and leaks galore all paywall-free and now giveaways too. Lovely.

Yep absolutely. Looking like a conglomeration of game chatter, and news and rumours all in one place, sourced from all over. 🙌
Yes this forum is about to get very busy... Just wait for the leaks, showcases and amazing hardware/software coming soon whether it's from Nintendo, Sony or somebody else very important. And so far so is there some very passionate people here on this forum and more will be joining soon so it'll only get better! :cool:

Back