• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

A "big event" coming for Nintendo

Mike Straw

Senior Editor
Staff member
According to a new podcast -- in Spanish --, people are being told to prepare for a "big event" from Nintendo? Switch 2 reveal finally happening soon, you think?

I would think we're going to get the Switch 2 reveal before TGS, but I wouldn't be surprised if they wait.

Nintendo announcing a switch 2 rn would be a smart move specially since they can charge less and get more people into the switch market.

Of course this is if they play their hand right.

Good chance. coming to the market with a ton of exclusive titles, a more powerful rig, and more affordable than the PS5 Pro. But I am curious what else it would bring into the ecosystem that hasnt been there. Its not like Mario Kart has issues running on the current switch so what would switch 2 bring in?

After the "disaster" with the PS5 PRO, I have some reservations about the next Nintendo console as it will be very expensive at least day 1, I'm thinking maybe a 400 euro LCD and 450/500 euro OLED.

Cannot wait for a Switch 2 reveal. The Switch has really changed how I play games for the best, and I have a PC and PS5 as well. Just hoping for an OLED at launch but unsure from previous rumours if that will happen

I honestly want to see what nintendo has been working on, to see their next console, because I know for sure that it will succeed the nintendo switch.

Back