• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Batman: Arkham Shadow Release Date Announced

Mike Straw

Senior Editor
Staff member
Meta and developer Camouflaj have announced an official release date for the upcoming VR title Batman: Arkham Shadow.

Read the full article here...

Batman-1.jpg

Always wonder if VR is really going to take of or if its a phase like we had with 3D movies in the movie theatre. I know its something I cant do because the movement makes me feel sick, lol. To me it seems a very niche section of gaming.

Always wonder if VR is really going to take of or if its a phase like we had with 3D movies in the movie theatre. I know its something I cant do because the movement makes me feel sick, lol. To me it seems a very niche section of gaming.
Big name VR headsets have been around for how long now, 10 years? Still feel like they just aren't ready to be a mainstream way to game. Very niche like you said and lots of people who want to play with them are put off by dizzness etc.

Wonder if they will continue to get a steady release of games or if it dies off before a big advancement in the tech brings it back again.

I dont get sick but watching a 3d movie at the cinema gives me a headache for some reason Haha. I think a big problem with VR in general is a lot of the games are more like glorified tech demos than actual games.

Back