• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Star Wars Outlaws Underperformed, Ubisoft Confirms

Mike Straw

Senior Editor
Staff member
Ubisoft has officially confirmed that Star Wars Outlaws underperformed internal expectations. The revelation came via a financial targets update from the company on Wedenesday. In a release and subsequent conference call, Ubisoft said that the game’s release was “softer than expected”. That’s despite what they called “solid ratings”. “Additionally, despite solid ratings (Metacritic 76) and user scores across the First Party and Epic stores (3.9/5) that reflect an immersive and authentic Star Wars universe, Star Wars Outlaws initial sales proved softer than expected,” Ubisoft said. “In response to player feedback, Ubisoft’s development teams are currently fully mobilized to swiftly implement […]

Read the full article here...

star-wars-outlaws-open-world-1024x576-1.jpg

That’s disappointing. I’m having a lot of fun with Outlaws. I’d probably rate it 8.3 which to me is great.

As far as world immersion though the game is 10 outta 10. If you’re a Star Wars fan it’s a must play just to walk around each planet.

Took some time to get into, but once you get a few key upgrades to equipment the game shines.

Back