• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

PlayStation State of Play Announced For September 24

Mike Straw

Senior Editor
Staff member
After weeks of rumors, Sony has officially announced that it will hold the next PlayStation State of Play on Tuesday, September 24.

Read the full article here...

playstation-state-of-play-march-insider-gaming-1155x770.jpg

Im the only happy with Horizon Remastered and I cant wait to see it. The improved animation are a big deal for me. I dont expect any mayor game besides maybe Wolverine.

I was thinking this was going to be scarce and mainly going to be a hardware showcase. With pre orders coming out for the pro on Thursday, but I am now interested in these 20 games.

also the games will definitally be Bloodbourne for PC, bloodbourne 2, bloodbourne: ragnarok, Jax and Bloodbourne, Hollow Knight: Silksong, Hollow Knight: Bloodbourne, Half Life: Bloodbourne, Titanfall: Silksong, Bloodbourne: Remastered, Bloodborne: extra pig fisting, Bloodbourne: Jason Bourne, Elden Bourne, Astrobot: only the bloodbourne guy, and 7 other titles I'm not thinking of any more cause I let the joke run too long in my head

It will be a show definitely below expectations (that is, we are talking about PlayStation where people want to see some of their games). I already foresee LEGO Horizon, HZD Remastered+Days Gone, METRO PSVR2, Sea of the Swords, Silent Hill 2 with a final trailer and some Japanese/Chinese games.. nothing spectacular, with some hope maybe they will close the show with a game 1st party as it was in January and May, and most likely it will be DS2 or Ghost of Tsushima II, I will watch anyway.

Back