• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Skate Heads To Early Access In 2025

Mike Straw

Senior Editor
Staff member
EA and developer Full Circle has announced that Skate is set to head to Early Access in 2025, though no official date was revealed.

Read the full article here...

image_2024-09-17_114532782-2.jpg

Never got to play this series but during the PS1 & PS2 era I was very big fan of Tony Hawk games so this is nice to know, Mike.

Interestingly enough I've read somewhere Tony & Activision are "talking" again 🤔

Not me, I'm guilty of growing up skateboarding for about 6 years or so 🫡
Must be an even cooler experience for you then with more of an understanding of it. Really professes to the fun of the games that there's not a lot of non-football fans who play fifa, or non-basketball fans playing nba games etc. but people with little to no Skateboarding experience seem to love the Skate games as much as avid skaters 🛹

Really professes to the fun of the games that there's not a lot of non-football fans who play fifa, or non-basketball fans playing nba games etc. but people with little to no Skateboarding experience seem to love the Skate games as much as avid skaters
100% agree
Must be an even cooler experience for you then with more of an understanding of it
i tend to think so yeah, it definitely played the role of me falling in love with skateboarding games

Back