• Join the Insider Gaming Forums for your chance to win a new PS5 Pro!

Elden Ring’s Final Boss Has Been Nerfed in Latest Patch

Tom Henderson

Administrator
Staff member
FromSoftware has announced that the final boss in Elden Ring has been nerfed in the version 1.14 update.

Read the full article here...

EldenRingFeatured-1-1155x770.jpg

not in a million years.
Don't be like this man ! I really tried to beat Nioh, I tried multiple times, for 7 days and 3 days. Couldn't pass it.

But I really want to finish the game. I booted up elden ring, and I couldn't play.

If there was a easy difficulty then, gamers like me who suck on souls game, could beat the game and enjoy the story.

At least give us the chance to enjoy the story.

Don't be like this man ! I really tried to beat Nioh, I tried multiple times, for 7 days and 3 days. Couldn't pass it.

But I really want to finish the game. I booted up elden ring, and I couldn't play.

If there was a easy difficulty then, gamers like me who suck on souls game, could beat the game and enjoy the story.

At least give us the chance to enjoy the story.
there are videos/forums/whatever that can give you the story if thats all you want. I couldnt beat Jet Force Gemini back in the day but I just accepted that I couldnt do it.

also, you can literally let the game beat the game for you. I watched a full summons playthrough. if you are having a problem with beating ER you need to come at it from a different angle. not just complain about an easy mode.

there are videos/forums/whatever that can give you the story if thats all you want. I couldnt beat Jet Force Gemini back in the day but I just accepted that I couldnt do it.

also, you can literally let the game beat the game for you. I watched a full summons playthrough. if you are having a problem with beating ER you need to come at it from a different angle. not just complain about an easy mode.
It's not a war, or an exam. I want to play game for relax.

A one hit kill tinker is fine with me, whenever I am finding difficulties, I can turn on the option and go with the story.

Not everyone likes a strong challenge. If you like a challenge play with hard difficulty, it's fine.

It's not a war, or an exam. I want to play game for relax.

A one hit kill tinker is fine with me, whenever I am finding difficulties, I can turn on the option and go with the story.

Not everyone likes a strong challenge. If you like a challenge play with hard difficulty, it's fine.
the game is not a relax game its a challenge game. play stardew valley if you want a relax game.

Elden Ring gives you plenty of tools to make the difficulty scale to your ability or your want. Summons, Spirit Ashes, Wonderous Physic and obviously things like rings.

The boss is undeniably tough, but the devs have been making these games since 2009, if you came in with the mindset of "not liking a strong challenge" this is kind of a you issue.

Elden Ring gives you plenty of tools to make the difficulty scale to your ability or your want. Summons, Spirit Ashes, Wonderous Physic and obviously things like rings.

The boss is undeniably tough, but the devs have been making these games since 2009, if you came in with the mindset of "not liking a strong challenge" this is kind of a you issue.
That boss was my favorite to fight. When I finally beat him, it was so euphoric

On a personal level I wish they hadn't nerfed the final boss of the DLC. But FromSoft is free to make the changes they want with their game regardless of my opinion

Man, I wish I could do FS games, but after beating my head against a wall back on Demon's Souls on PS3, I swore them off altogether.

They aren't for me, and I'm ok with that.🤣

Man, I wish I could do FS games, but after beating my head against a wall back on Demon's Souls on PS3, I swore them off altogether.

They aren't for me, and I'm ok with that.🤣
They aren't for everyone. I know a lot of folks say they are hard. And to a degree they are but a lot if it just learning pattern memorization for enemy attacks and learning how read animations to get timing down.

An easy mode might mitigate the devs perceived need to nerf fights on top of making it more accessible, though. There's literally nothing to lose from just making an optional easier setting.

Back